Family Pics

Over the summer Marks family got family pictures taken. I wasn't super pumped about it at first
 because I was 32 weeks pregnant but they actually turned out really cute. She also did a few maternity shots  of Mark and I.  I was not to sure about them at first but they turned out really cute. 














Now for a pregnancy update I am 37 weeks pregnant today I have  a doctors appointment tomorrow and I am hoping I have started to progress in the right direction to get this baby out of me.

Now for a life update this last weekend was a crazy one in the Davis household.
First, Mark had his first game as a college coach, he was very nervous but they came out on top so he got his first win.
Second, Mark got a call from the stake president of the Single stake here in Laie last week and was asked if we could meet with him. He asked him to serve as the second counselor in the bishopric. He was very humbled by this we did not expect it at all. So on Sunday he was set apart and started his new calling. It was a very spiritual day and I have to say that I can already tell that we are going to love being in a singles ward. It will be crazy with a new baby but he will get a ton of attention from all the girls in the ward. I am very grateful that I have a husband who is worthy to hold this calling and hope that we can both learn and grow spiritually from the experience.
So needless to say it was a humbling weekend we both felt so blessed, I love those moments in life when everything feels perfect and all you can do is thank your Father in Heaven. 

Comments

  1. Oh Nat how exciting! Speaking as someone who has experienced a baby in a singles ward (also our second counselor!), it is the funnest :) and the girls will love both the baby and YOU! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Nat! And what an exciting new adventure for the both of you! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pics! I'm glad you got some maternity ones before Daxton came. I can't wait to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii Christmas

Daxton's Birth