I LOVE THIS MAN

 I have the sweetest husband in the world there are so many things I love about him.

He is always the life of the party and not afraid to do silly things with me


He is a great soccer player and always strives to be his best at everything


He is amazing with kids


He fits in perfect with my family and loves them very much


He takes me to girl things like the So You Think You Can Dance tour and gets me amazing tickets


He is very passionate about everything that he does


He makes every situation fun and always has a good time


He is very active and always trying new things


Once again he is good with kids and has the cutest smile


He catches creepy crawly things for me


He dresses up with me



He is a goof ball



This doesn't go with the picture but he has such a strong testimony and is always teaching me and helping my testimony to grow

He always stops to smile for a picture even when he is surfing


He is helpful around the house and helps cook



Overall he is just a big sweetheart


All this and so much more you are an amazing husband Mark, I thank my Father in Heaven every day that he put you in my life.





Comments

  1. You guys are so cute! We miss you! Maybe we'll get to see you if you go home this summer. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya we miss you guys to! we will for sure have to get together so we can meet cute little chamae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH! How about me being a cheeseball and tearing up! You guys are perfect for eachother. I am glad that you make my little brother so happy. Miss you guys TONS! All the pics were super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such a sweet post! We love Mark too & we are so happy that he loves you as much as you love him! We are really happy that you are so happy together! We love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii Christmas

Family Pics

Daxton's Birth