Birthday Fun!

I celebrated my 23 birthday this month! It turned out to be one of the best birthdays I have ever had. Mark spoiled me like crazy, we celebrated all weekend long. We started out on Friday with some surprise gifts from Mark. He gave me some way cute stuff I loved being surprised.
 After a fun morning we went to Waikiki and spent the rest of the day shopping, going out to dinner, and hot tubing.
 Saturday was my actual birthday, we spent the day at the beach with our friends. It was a wonderful sunny day!
 Sunday we had a fun fiesta with our friends! They all spoiled me. It was a blast we are so lucky to have fun friends here to celebrate with.

This is the beautiful sunrise and sunset that we saw on my birthday!
I had a great birthday weekend I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful blessings in my life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii Christmas

Family Pics

Daxton's Birth