Our Little Albino Friend

So in hawaii there are geckos everywhere. Most of them are green, but there are a few white ones. These guys like to come in our house and hang out. At first I was really freaked out by them and would make Mark catch them and put them outside. But I now know that they mind there own business and eat the bugs, so I dont mind them to much. I will ocassionally see them but they typically keep to their hidding spots. But lately there has been this little albino lizard in our house that likes company. We have seen him around on more then one occasion and he doesn't run away and hide when we walk in the room like the other ones do.
He watched a movie with us the other night.

And this is him on a differant  night just hanging out in our room. He stayed there until we fell asleep, I think he just wanted to read and pray with us. He is very happy to pose for pictures, and actually has been hanging out on my wall the whole time I wrote this blog post. I am liking this new little friend!

Comments

  1. haha that's so funny! Have you named him yet? Oh and sorry about your car dying (Grandma told me). I can't wait to see pics of your new one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii Christmas

Family Pics

Daxton's Birth