Long over due post!!


 This post is long over due! Mark and I where lucky enough to get to go home and visit our family for six weeks over the summer it was so much fun! We spent the first week having a blast with Marks family. Michelle and Nate came down and visited, it was so much fun to have the whole family together and to get to play with all my nephews.



It was so much fun getting to hang out with Marks family, we all get along so well!

We had so much fun visiting Marks grandparents in Springville!

These are two of my cute nephews Zane and Dylan! Dylan was so cute I had a sleepover at their house and he followed me around and called me Uncle Mark it was so cute!

Marks Grandparent, aren't they so cute I love them so much! I cant wait to see them again!

More pics of my cute nephews I couldn't get enough of these guys!

We hiked up to the Y on the mountain with Marks parents!

I threw Mark a surprise birthday party for his 24th birthday at my aunt and uncles house! He was very surprised we had a good time.

The family at Marks party. My dad was able to come to his party it was nice because he was working a lot this summer! I have the best family in the world we all have so much fun together!

These are my grandparents. They are the most wonderful people I know! Mark and I love them so much!

My family at my annual family reunion! We go to Duck Creek every year and camp!

My brothers where able to come this year it was so nice to see them it had been a long time!

I love my cute little sister! Mark and I really enjoyed hanging out with her this summer! She was our buddy and did everything with us! I am so lucky to be able to consider my sister as my best friend! I miss her so much!

So Mark found these shorts at Walmart for two dollars and the hats at Maceys grocery store for two dollars. He practically lived in them the whole time we where camping!. He also bought a hat for my  Uncle Hal they had a good time!

My family with my Aunt Lori and Uncle Hals family on a hike! Mark and Hal or "tony" are climbing some rock! ( you will get this if you watch Seinfeld)

Me with my best friends Ashlee and Tiffany, and Lateisha! These where taken at Lateishas bachelorette party and wedding! I was so happy to make it back in time for her wedding!

My Family on the fourth of July we created a makeshift photo booth!

Fourth of July night we had fun doing fireworks with my family!

Mark and I tried to get out and do some hikes while we where there the rivers where so full it was beautiful!
My friends Tiffany and Lateisha and their Hubbys and baby! We went to a bees game together it felt like old times!

This is one of Marks favorite past times! Its called Flo Rider! We took my family to do it they all had fun!

The boys and the girls minus my brothers Stirling and Cameron. We had fun at the pool!
Mark went to a couple of real games with his friend Brian! I went to one with him they are so much fun to go to!

There where many other fun events that are not pictured which include...
  • Lunch and shopping with my grandma and grandpa Jensen! It was so nice to see them again! I have always loved my lunch dates with my grandma!
  • Movies, movies, and more movies with my brother Nathan he works at the movie theater and we love going to movies with him!
  • A fun road trip to California with friends! I will post about that later!
  • And feeding our faces at all of our favorite restaurants that we miss so much!
Overall it was an amazing six weeks! We loved seeing all of our family and friends! We are so lucky to have so many wonderful people back home who love us!

Comments

  1. Aw, fun, Nat.. And thanks for sharing the reunion pictures, I miss Duck Creek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were so glad to have you guys home for a bit. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! It was such a fun summer. We can't wait until you come home & we can have lots more fun. We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii Christmas

Family Pics

Daxton's Birth