Pregnancy

So this is long over due as usual so consider yourself warned there is a picture overload ahead. 
Mark and I are having a baby. YEAH!!!
We couldn't be happier about it and now that it is about to end I decided I better blog about it. 
So this first ultrasound pic is from when I was ten weeks pregnant. He looks like a little alien, You can already kind of tell that he is a boy. 


This next ultrasound pic is from when I was fifteen weeks and there it is ha ha he is not shy and wanted to make sure we knew he was all boy. We where so excited to  find out the gender and I think Mark has never been happier to find out we where having a boy!!! 


These are some cute pics that our friend Nat took for us to announce
that we where having a baby!!


This is me at 19 weeks, he was just a little bump.
This is also about the time I started to feel him move, I felt that for
the first time when I was 17 weeks. 


These next two are me at 22 weeks, I really popped out  and felt huge .
This is also when Mark started to be able to feel him move. 



This is me at 24 Weeks. 


26 weeks!


27 weeks, this was taken at my shower.


28 Weeks as you can see he really popped out in the last
two weeks and I am carrying very high. 


These next two where taken at Marks family pictures where I got some cute maternity shots
I will post next time. I am 30 weeks.


This shot is still  30 weeks but it is just so sweet the first pic of my two boys.


31 weeks


33 weeks


34 weeks


The next two are 35 weeks



36 weeks


So that brings us up to speed  I am 36 weeks right now and can not wait until this
pregnancy is over. I am so excited to meet this little guy he is going to be so cute and  40 weeks is just to long to have to do anything. I am officially due Oct 1st but I am seriously hoping he comes early. We just barely decided on a name but I will wait to post is until we have our first real picture of him. Wish me luck in the next few weeks and I will try to be better at posting. 


Comments

  1. So fun! I have started a few of these posts myself, but never find time to finish them! Can't wait to hear your name that you have picked out! You are glowing in every pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to see pictures! We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe awesome! Thanks for the update! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Natalie! You are such a cute pregnant person...make sure to post pictures as soon as that cute baby is born!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii Christmas

Family Pics

Daxton's Birth